UX-UI designer at Pedpo Inc.
Apr 2019 - Present
• Leading graphic design team, roles include; UX/UI Designers, motion graphic designers, and service designer
• Designing wireframes, storyboards, and user flows
• Designing E2E user interfaces for all the digital channels, such as mobile application, web and SMS communications
• Enhancing user experience throughout the entire project for every user touch point according to industry best practices
• Collaborating with other teams and departments on the desired outcome and based on organization’s overall strategies
• Liaise between IT and Business, to express business needs onto the design which will be delivered by the Dev Ops team
• Practicing agile iterative testing model, testing the design, and refine interactions
• Conducting focus groups to get user’s feedbacks and apply it accordingly
August 2015 - Present
Working along side art director and level designer on treasured platform.
Optimization polygons and applying mesh colliders in unity engine.
Illustration, sculpting, modeling, mapping, topology, texture, shading, rigging and lighting and world building for realistic environments.
Fluent in 3dsmax, Maya or similar
Fluent in Vray, Mental Ray or similar ray trace rendered
Knowledge of Scripting C++
Create and sell 3D models through an online platform CGtrader and Sketchfab
Working on video games projects
Research about VR world with headset like (Oculus, Samsung, Dell)
Senior Graphic Designer
March 2014 - Dec 2018
• Created virtual tour and beautiful designs such as posters, presentations, info graphic,
Web design and proficiency with web banners, social media posts
• Captured scene with DSLR camera and edited audio and video files with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 for real estate industry
• Sold two-million-dollar property with unique design under one month
• Product photography, photo editing, and color correcting for digital projects
• Obtained input from clients to create concepts and using them for user interface
• Decided on specific colors, images, text, styles, and layouts
• Drew images and logos by hand or with graphic design software
• Implemented style, shading, art, and other highlights to designs
• Kept up with the latest design trends and techniques
• Delivered projects on time, being resourceful with time allocated